Monday, March 29, 2010

Geocaching around the beach!

So I decided to go geocaching in Ponce Inlet, a beautiful location near the beach, today after class and I even brought some homework to do so I can finally say I did homework on the beach.

My first cache of the day at the Ponce Inlet welcome sign

I had to pretend to take pictures because there were people around

This one was really hard and I got pretty muddy getting there...that swing in the background was really random as well, I'm about a quarter mile into a marsh and I trail-blazed the whole way

Finally made it to the Ponce Inlet lighthouse!

This cache was tough as well, it was under some rocks...as you can see, there are a lot of rocks

Trying to do homework on the beach...it was really really windy

I tried to get a shot of me and the ocean

I couldn't find this cache...my GPS was telling me to go on the dunes and it is against the law to go there

I'm going to miss this beach

I tried to do an artsy shot...I thought it turned out pretty good :)

The end of my day at my last cache...it was an awesome sunset!

This was an awesome day! I plan on having more off these days as I get closer to graduating :)


No comments:

Post a Comment