Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last Day of College!!

Today was my last day of my undergraduate career! The end of it was amazing, no finals, no papers, just a little presentation were I spoke for less than 5 minutes. What a way to go out :)  I decided to get a group picture with my composites group in my senior design project with us holding a bunch of our composite work over the year so here it is:

I can't believe that it is over now. I really don't even think it has fully hit me yet. I went around after class today high fiving everyone I saw...people I knew and even people I didn't know just because I was so excited. People were really getting into it with someone running over just to give me a high five at one point. All I have left is comissioning in 11 days and graduation in 12. Wow, I can't believe I am going to finally be a graduate! This is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment