Monday, April 12, 2010

Pink shirts and bicycles

So, Sarah and I are talking on Saturday and some how it comes up that I have a ton of blue shirts, probably about 80% of my shirts are blue...this is because it makes my eyes look really blue :)

Here is an example

Sarah decides that I should get a pink shirt to spice up my wardrobe collection and she thinks it would look good on me. I, on the other hand, did not agree but then did something I shouldn't of done...make a deal with her. I have been trying to get her to do this dance for the longest time...long story...anyways, positive that she won't do it for me, I told her that I'd get a pink shirt and wear it all day if she did the dance. I just forgot to specify one little thing...that I had to see her do the dance. You can figure out what happened...she did the dance, I didn't see it, and I had to get the pink shirt anyways.

So here it is


Believe it or not I think I pulled it off really well. I had multiple compliments at school today! Sarah's eye for fashion came through with a win :)


Later in the afternoon I decided to go on a road bike ride with some friends. These are the guys that I will ride with if I end up doing that 200 mile bike ride from Seattle to Portland in July.

Here I am getting ready to head out

I met my friends at school and we headed out from there.

It was a pretty sweet ride. The weather was really nice, as you can see...but it was really windy. The first half we had the wind on our backs and were averaging 25 mph but when we turned back into the wind...totally different story. The minute we turned to corner our speed dropped to about 16 mph and we averaged that the rest of the way back. Really enjoyed the ride and plan on doing it more often...like everyday, to prepare for the 200 mile ride. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment