Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soup Night

I got this recipe from the Cutter family when I was in Seattle because it was crazy delicious when Susan made it! I decided to try to make it myself tonight and wow, it was awesome! Didn't quite have the Cutter family touch to it though. Thanks for the recipe :)

So, I'm going to take you through my cooking experience with pictures and first, here is the preparation


Once I had everything ready I followed the recipe and this is what it looked like right before I let it simmer. It looked awesome and smelled even better :)

The coolest part of this meal is the ciabatta bread! You toast it in the oven with olive oil and garlic, then cut it into pieces to line the bottom of the bowl and put the soup on top of it. The bread soaks up the soup and tastes amazing! This last picture is the final product!


No comments:

Post a Comment